Subject: [Leica] Leica donation to students
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Sep 27 06:11:44 2004

Just as an aside ...

My professor in journalism "loaned" me his M2. That got me hooked. I've
never really looked back. I ended up buying my own stuff (I guess he knew
I would) and he got his M2 back (he had several).

So actually, he _did_ donate it. Last time I met him was years ago
(mid-eighties) and he had already replaced the darkroom with digital.
Southern Illinois University.

Daniel