Subject: [Leica] Leica donation to students
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Sat Sep 25 22:14:37 2004

>I gave an M6 to a young photo student who without question had what appeared
>to be incredible photographic talent!

Ted -

You'll noticed that I specfically put a Ted-clause somewhere in one
my  earlier diatribes! :-)

Giving back is great! I give old Nikons and Canons to my photo
students, but my preciiiiiooooouisssss... I mean my Leicas?  That's
when I go into a lecture that it's the photographer, not the camera.
:-)

No seriously, other than Ted, who could donate more than one?  We
might at best get 3-5 cameras out of this. Not hundreds, not
thousands, and certainly not enough to occupy anyone half-time. If we
made it a general camera donation place, it'd be a great idea!  But
Leicas only?...

Karen

--
Karen Nakamura