Subject: [Leica] RE: Leica donation to students
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Sun Sep 26 16:13:28 2004

>Unless we're talking high school students here, may I
>suggest that most folks who can afford to attend
>college in the USA these days are also probably able
>to afford a Leica?

Errr... no....  Yes, colleges like Macalester cost $130,000 if you go
by the MSRP. But the reality is that colleges are heavily discounted
towards those who qualify for financial aid.  And many students are
required through their financial aid to work on campus to pay towards
tuition.

Most parents I know are scraping by to pay my luxuriant salary. :-)

Things may be different at Hahvahd.  :-P

Karen

--
Karen Nakamura

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] RE: Leica donation to students)