Subject: [Leica] New old pictures
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Sep 26 06:34:40 2004

Hi Bill,

I've loved your pictures, particularly if you are listening a Mozart Piano
concerto is a very nice experience I invite to follow, I think that
particularly the Mozart's music is very suitable for the live photography.

Your approach to the people minds you love it, this are the style of
pictures I prefer, it tell us a history of the past, only the photographic
art can catch these moments for ever, for me and IMHO this is the most great
aspect of the photography as an art.
I'm sorry to all the other members who can like digital photography, at
least at this moment, there's no camera capable to catch the "decisive
moment" as a Leica M.

Best!
Luis