Subject: [Leica] carcassone at night...
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Sep 25 16:54:32 2004

Steve,
As a side note, you can do this in the morning as well.  You just have
to get up more than an hour before sunrise.

As to doing this without a meter, I would set a basic dusk 16 exposure
on print film (with 100 speed film say 1/8 at F4) and shoot a frame
every minute as the light fades in the sky.  Obviously, if it is dawn
then as the sky brightens.  Once the sun breaks the horizon then you are
back to sunny 16.

Then of course, with a completely black sky you should be able to drop
any sky you want over the castle...

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com