Subject: [Leica] Leica donation to students
From: leicagalpal at earthlink.net (Kit McChesney)
Date: Sat Sep 25 09:45:19 2004

At least they're using 'real' cameras! When I was a photography major at the
University of Georgia, in the art department (1978-1983), the photography
department was run by a wacko who thought the only real cameras were pinhole
cameras; he fancied himself the world's most knowledgeable photographer. I
finally dropped out of the program and finished my BFA in printmaking and
painting. They finally got rid of him, but only after the photography
program had been nearly destroyed by his tyrannical ways. It was a horrible
experience. Took years of therapy for me to get over that! ;-)

Kit