Subject: [Leica] new 1ds mark II
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Sat Sep 25 02:53:38 2004

>It does make some sense. But then I was convinced five years ago that
>they should be offering an M body and one lens at cost to any student in
>a full accredited BFA program in photography. Talk about how to hook a
>new generation on Leica.

Leica *does* offer M7s, MPs and lenses at a considerable discount to
accredited students  and faculty at colleges and universities.
FreeStyle camera offers this, some other dealers as well.

It's a good deal.  I kicked myself in the shins after finding out about it.

Karen

--
Karen Nakamura

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] new 1ds mark II)