Subject: [Leica] Leica Thread Mount Camera Poll
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (robertmeier@usjet.net)
Date: Wed Sep 22 21:12:04 2004

I use a IIIf that is in lovely shape and has an accurate shutter and a
bright rangefinder.  I have a number of LTM lenses that I use on the IIIf
and, with adapters, on my M2 and M6:  50mm collapsable Summicron, 50mm f1.4
Canon, 85mm f2 Nikkor, 85mm f1.9 Canon, 135mm f4.5 Hektor, and a 21mm f4
Color-Skopar.  I have a Canon 85mm finder, Leitz 135mm finder, and the 21mm
finder that came with the Skopar.  I shoot T-Max 400 in it and use a Sekonic
318B meter some of the time.   The rest of the time I estimate, which is
surprisingly easy to do with 400 speed B&W film.