Subject: [Leica] Leica Thread Mount Camera Poll
From: jcyleung8 at shaw.ca (Joe Leung)
Date: Wed Sep 22 19:12:53 2004

Hi Greg,

The problems I had with LTM's are pitting on chrome on war time IIIc's and
weak 2 way mirrors on some when they become hazy and the silvering beginning
to go. Some may have sticky slow speeds. That's why I like the IIF RD. Low
speed of 1/25 is sufficient for me when I have the fast 50/1.4 Nikkor.

BTW, I made myself a little 35mm viewfinder from parts out of a defunct
Minox for use with the V/C 35 Pancake. It works fine and is unique not to
mention that it is dirt cheap ($10-).

Regards,

Joe L.
Vancouver, BC.