Subject: [Leica] Leica thread mount camera poll
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Wed Sep 22 19:00:03 2004

At 02:21 PM 9/22/2004, Greg Lorenzo wrote:
>Who still uses their LTM camera?
>
>And which camera or cameras, lens or lenses do you like to use?

My most used Leica is a 1949/50 IIIc sharkskin.  I use it mostly with the
50mm Elmar or Summar, or the 50mm f/1.4 Nikkor C.  I like its size and
weight.  With Elmar and bright frame finder it weighs in at around 20
oz.  I hardly feel it on my shoulder strap.  I also use the Imarect a lot,
and would use it all the time except for the weight.  I also have an M2, M3
and M6 but use them less than the IIIc.  My IIIc functions like the day it
was made.

Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr. SE
Albuquerque, NM  87108