Subject: [Leica] Leica Thread Mount Camera Poll
From: leirex at access4less.net (leirex@access4less.net)
Date: Wed Sep 22 15:01:28 2004

I used to use the Leica II or III with several lenses but gave up on them
because I failed to get used to use two widely separated rangefinder and
viewfinder.  It was frustrating to see the scene gone whenever I switched
back and forth between the two tiny windows.

If this is not limited to Leica LTM, I use the Canon 7 or IV Deluxe with
some Leica LTM lenses, Canon LTM lenses and Nikon LTM lenses.  My favorite
LTM lenses are the Canon 100/3.5 black or black/chrome version, the Nikon
85/2 and 105/2.5.  The Canon 100/2 is excellent but a tad bulky.  Of
course, I do use these LTM lenses on my Leica M3 too with pleasure.

Regards,
David