Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 28, Issue 73
From: marvbej at earthlink.net (Robert Marvin)
Date: Wed Sep 22 14:14:56 2004

To be honest, I now use medium format cameras much more than 35 mm, but
what 35 mm I shoot is with my IIIf RD and IIIa. I mostly use a 50 mm
collapsable Summicron, 85 mm f 2 Zeiss Jena Sonnar, and 35 mm f1.7 C/V
Ultron. I also use a 15 mm C/V , 28 mm Kobalux and 135 mm Schact
Travenar. I use mostly bulk loaded film in Leica cassettes. I also own
a Canon VI T, but prefer the smaller Leicas.

Bob Marvin