Subject: [Leica] Re: FW: Black and White C41 Film
From: nicholsj at edge.net (JAMES NICHOLS)
Date: Tue Sep 21 19:18:57 2004

Adam,
Are you certain that the scratches are present before you scan the
negatives?  Could the scanner itself be the culprit?
Dust can always be a problem when one must air-dry in the home environment.
I've never used a drying cabinet, but I assume the environment can be more
closely controlled.

Jim Nichols

XX, and Tri-X