Subject: [Leica] Airshow
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Tue Sep 21 12:01:11 2004

Hi Didier,

Nice shots. The silhouettes are as effective as the more detailed version
and I also like the prominent clouds and the positioning of the aircraft
within the frame. I think you would be hard pressed to better these shots
with a 135mm. My only nit pick is that I would have preferred to see each
formation flying 'into' rather than 'out of' the frame.

--Graham