Subject: [Leica] Re: Ford & F1 Jaguar
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Sep 20 08:20:32 2004

Gene Offered:
Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Ford & F1 Jaguar

> William
>
> I see women and men here in the states trimming their lawn and garden
> plants with manicure scissors all the time.  whats so special about that?
> certainly not a German thing.<

Hi Gene,
Yeah I don't understand what the hell using a pair of trimmers on the grass
as though it indicates  a negative thing about the people of a country, nor
what it was supposed to mean..

This type of tending one's home garden and grass is done in many countries,
even here in Victoria, Canada. Seoul, Korea and others.  So what's the big
deal about that? I mean does it mean a lesser people because they do?

I'm not sure what William was getting at if he were using the comment as a
derogatory about another human being.

Which of course is lunacy! And only illustrates ones lack of courtesy and
understanding of other human beings.

ted