Subject: [Leica] All bets are off
From: jonathan at openhealth.org (Jonathan Borden)
Date: Sun Sep 19 14:08:55 2004

eric wrote:

> How much faith do we all have in a R digital back to fufill our
> digital needs?
> Or are most planning to go canon/nikon digital route?

I would suspect that those folks who desire AF have already
switched/chosen Canon/Nikon as they've had film based AF systems prior
to digital. For those people who prefer Leica glass and bodies at 10 mb
digital sensor should pretty much equal the best of the 100 asa films.

So I'd say that unless you are a tech pan fanatic ... yes.

Jonathan

Replies: Reply from director at ubi.edu (Lucien_vd) ([Leica] All bets are off)
Message from director at ubi.edu (Lucien) ([Leica] All bets are off)
Message from leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric) ([Leica] All bets are off)