Subject: Fish (WAS: [Leica] Lost Faith in Leica) (Nathan Wajsman)
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun Sep 19 04:53:25 2004

Hi Felix,
I love San Sebastian. As you say the food there is exceptional, I find
other parts of France better value for good food than Paris,
personally.
The problem with fresh fish now is that European waters have been badly
over fished over the last 30 years and there is almost no inland
fishery left. Sad but supply and demand.....
Frank