Subject: [Leica] Lost Faith in Leica
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (Jon)
Date: Sat Sep 18 17:51:20 2004

Hmmm, Once I was in a really nice restaurant in Fort Smith, arkansa, and
noticed they had Oysters on the Half Shell.  In those days I lived in New
Orleans and I usta eat oysters at least once a week.  Well, I ordered them,
and a few minutes later, the waitress returned and said, (I kid you not)
"I'm sorry, we are all out of shells to put the Oysters on."

Was she blond?