Subject: [Leica] Lost Faith in Leica
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Sep 18 13:16:45 2004

Being landlocked, days and perhaps weeks from the coast
by
>rail, or worse, by horse and buggy, and having no significant airports or
>any reliable refrigeration systems, mountain-bound folks here in Colorado
>are unable to get much of anything fresh. That's why we only eat Star-Kist
>tuna and Spam.
Hmmm, Once I was in a really nice restaurant in Fort Smith, arkansa, and
noticed they had Oysters on the Half Shell.  In those days I lived in New
Orleans
and I usta eat oysters at least once a week.  Well, I ordered them, and a
few
minutes later, the waitress returned and said, (I kid you not) "I'm sorry,
we
are all out of shells to put the Oysters on."

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

Replies: Reply from jon.stanton at comcast.net (Jon) ([Leica] Lost Faith in Leica)