Subject: [Leica] WTB: Contax Ti X APS
From: attinasi at mac.com (Marc Attinasi)
Date: Sat Sep 18 00:51:08 2004

Thanks for the link.

The Contax is probably the best APS cameras made. I like APS, and it is
not dead; film is readily available at many many drug stores,
department store, convenience stores etc. It suits me for a good deal
of snap-shot shooting that I like to do. The quality of APS film is
good too, with the Kodak HighDef 200 film for example.

I am slowly conceding that 126 is a dead format, but APS is still there
in great supply, and processing is available nearly everywhere that
35mm can be processed.

I don't use it for landscape photography much though - the negatives
are fairly small ;-0

Cheers!
- marc