Subject: [Leica] Lost Faith in Leica
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Fri Sep 17 21:19:37 2004

'tis true, I think Jaguar have had some beautifully styled cars but the
design and perhaps manufacturing quality (it is difficult to separate
the two) have been poor.
Sadly yesterday Ford announced the closing of the Jaguar factory, the
F1 team and the attempted sale of Cosworth (who has designed and built
all the Ford labelled racing engines). Lots of unemployment. They still
own the brand - I wonder where they will design and make them?
Frank