Subject: [Leica] All bets are off
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Fri Sep 17 16:13:30 2004

On Fri, 2004-09-17 at 16:00, Douglas Herr wrote:
> eric <leica_korenman@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > How much faith do we all have in a R digital back to fufill our digital
> > needs?  Or are most planning to go canon/nikon digital route?

Could turn out to be a good thing unless you need AF and 8fps.
Supposedly the 10MP chip is based on the ones Imacon uses in their
medium format backs, which aren't exactly shabby...

Feli

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] All bets are off)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] All bets are off)