Subject: [Leica] Weedon Northamptonshire #3
From: doubs43 at cox.net (Walker Smith)
Date: Fri Sep 17 10:41:04 2004

>I have a personal preference for muted colour and for that reason I use
>Agfa although these
>days even Agfa seems to have been tweaked towards more vivid colours. Photo
>editors and art directors obviously know what pleases most viewers so I am
>fully aware of being out of step with the majority :-)

Graham, we share a similar taste for color. As I look through
photographs taken by Dr. Paul Wolfe back in the 1930's and 1940's, I
marvel at the beautiful pastels in his pictures. I like the colors of
your shots of the village in the distance and the castle. Subdued and
yet beautiful.

I've never minded being out of step with the majority when it comes to
my personal tastes. They like what they like and I like what I like.

Walker