Subject: [Leica] LIFE magazine re-launces
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri Sep 17 08:16:12 2004

That Kim Novak shot - which I haven't seen for some time - is really great
the
contrast between the out of focus Novak anf the pin-sharp men in the
background.

It's a real shame where it appears to be pitching itself. I for one would
subscribe to the $15 version if the standard was good - oh, and the photos
would
HAVE to be taken on Leicas  - oh all right then Contaxes too! ;-)

Peter