Subject: [Leica] contax guessing game...
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Sep 17 07:57:03 2004

:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+bdcolen=earthlink.net@leica-users.org
Jeffery Smith
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 10:49 AM
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: RE: [Leica] contax guessing game...

If the G lenses are made for the M mount, I'd likely sell my G2 set. The
G2
*IS* a very good SP shooter. One's lenses need not be all that fast for
SP.
Like BD, my G1 was is a problem in focusing. When it cannot determine a
focus point, it just ignores the shutter. So Kyle would be wrong
here.....I
just kept pushing the button and it didn't get unstuck.

JLS