Subject: [Leica] For the Very Rich and Exquisitly Stupid
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Sep 17 06:33:16 2004

True. But those are the same people who would purchase a Yugo over a
Toyota saying, 'a car is just a car, so why not buy the cheapest one out
there.' There's a big difference between thinking that one has to be a
bit tetched to pay a premium for a camera with a little flag on it, and
think that one has to be a bit tectched to pay a premium for a camera
that will, quite literally, last a life-time.