Subject: [Leica] contax guessing game...
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Sep 17 06:25:54 2004

First off, that image looks about as real as images I've seen of flying
saucers landing at the Bush "ranch."

Second, until we know what the camera is, what the lens or lenses
is/are, and what kind of images it produces, it strikes me that it's
pretty difficult to state that "there are allot of cheaper alternatives
out there." ;-) Say what you will about the G series, but it has killer
optics, and it's really solid. So IF a digital version were to appear,
and IF it had the right CCD, one might be hard pressed to find cheaper
alternatives that matched it in quality.