Subject: [Leica] For the Very Rich and Exceedingly Dumb
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Fri Sep 17 05:36:53 2004

Some are common and not very desireable. In the UK a
couple with Union Jack were sold on *bay near list
price. The US one is, assuming the seller is correct,
very common so probably crops up a lot from optimistic
dealers. I imagine this seller is trying to get rid of
these common ones by lumping them with some rarer
ones.
Frank