Subject: [Leica] LIFE magazine re-launces
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Sep 17 01:07:58 2004

> exciting. But I'm spoiled. I like expensive productions that cost a
> fortune.
> Champagne taste on a beer budget!
>
> Kit

Kit, you sound just like what we (in Swedish) would call: "velour v?nster"
(literally: velvet left). It's just a joke, mind you. Don't feel insulted.
We have a restaurant (had) in G?teborg called "Gyllene Prag" (The Golden
Prague). The "velour v?nster", or "manchester v?nster", would sit there in
their velvet clothes (or corduroys) sipping their wine, solving the
problems of the world :)

Still, even with lower class production, it might create a market for a
struggling snapper or two (probably not ... they'll just send out their
kids with their digicams to get some snaps). :)

Best,
Daniel