Subject: [Leica] The Haircut
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Sep 16 20:10:11 2004

Max Weisenfeld showed before and after:
Subject: Re: [Leica] The Haircut
> Ted,
> > Thanks for asking!
> > Before:  http://www.leica-gallery.net/max3/image-73849.html
> After:  http://www.leica-gallery.net/max3/image-73850.html
>             http://www.leica-gallery.net/max3/image-73851.html<<<<<<<<<,

Hi Max,
Whew! Now I feel better! I just couldn't imagine having her cut after all
the years of washing - grooming and then not have a photograph or two before
and after.

Give my best to your daughter for doing what she did as giving something
personal and the years of care she went through, then give so another may
feel better, not to say "look better." Good on her. She's got the right
attitude for life!

> And to anyone I may have offended with my sig line, which I will try to
> remember to delete in the future, I am sorry.  Perplexed, but sorry.<<<<<<

Max give it no thought as they no not what they do. They're the nit pickers
of life, pay them no heed!

ted

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] The Haircut)
Message from max_weisenfeld at verizon.net (Max Weisenfeld) ([Leica] The Haircut)