Subject: [Leica] The Haircut
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Sep 15 14:07:44 2004

Max Weisenfeld showed:

> After many years of effort, my daughter's hair grew down to her waist, her
> goal since she was 3.  So she had Mom cut it off and donate it to Locks of
> Love (http://www.locksoflove.org/), who make wigs for children with
> long-term medical hair loss.
>
> Picture here:  http://www.leica-gallery.net/max3/image-73802.html<<<,,

Oh my gosh Max, I hope you did a complete series on this event from un-cut
hair to the waist, the exercise of cutting and aftermath. :-)

I mean any young lady today who offers her hair for such a good cause must
be one very fine child. Certainly one who's endured the hours of shampooing,
drying and endless hours of brushing her fine locks since the age of 3!  My
goodness good on her for such a gift to other kids.

But really, please tell us you did do a complete picture series from cutting
through to bagging the hiar for shipping. You did, didn't you? Oh please say
yes!

ted

ted.

Replies: Reply from max_weisenfeld at verizon.net (Max Weisenfeld) ([Leica] The Haircut)