Subject: [Leica] New Member
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Sep 16 17:37:42 2004

Dan,
Welcome to this diverse family.  Like any dysfunctional family we have a
good time without too many feelings being hurt.  Be sure and obey when
the barkeep says to stop as he is a generous soul but has been known to
cast unbelievers into the vast oblivion on non-LUG.

Oh, posting images is a very good thing.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com