Subject: [Leica] Re: Cumbrian Lakes
From: simonogilvie at totalise.co.uk (simonogilvie@totalise.co.uk)
Date: Thu Sep 16 08:32:14 2004

Neil Beddoe wrote:
> Nice tones with the mist but it has an over cropped feel to it.

Yes, I did crop it to get rid of a rather white sky as I was shooting
into the light.  I could dig out the original if you like, but I don't
think it works as well.

Frank, Tarn Hows is nearly always very busy these days.  We arrived
early morning before the hordes of tourists and it was almost deserted,
but filled up by the time we'd walked around it.  Lovely spot though.

Simon.

---- Message sent via Totalise Webmail - http://www.totalise.co.uk/