Subject: [Leica] Just for YOU! Who says Kyle doesn't love the LUG?!
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Sep 16 07:31:01 2004

Of course it sounds like something we'd read on the LUG, you dunce -
because we're reading it on the LUG! Except we can't be reading this on
the LUG, because you actually had a camera with you at an important
moment, managed to focus, compose, and set the right exposure. Oh,
right, and you also had film/CF card in the camera. So, as I said, we
couldn't be reading this on the LUG. After all, if we were reading this
on the LUG, the punch line would be the fact that when you visited, you
had a commemorative Barnack gift wrapped for Jay, locked in a safe in
the trunk of your car. :-)

LOL!

Way to go, Kyle... :-)