Subject: [Leica] AAA
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Sep 15 08:38:20 2004

Hola Luis,

AAA are no good. In general, before buying anything online, check this site:
http://www.resellerratings.com/

Especially when you are outside the US, buy only from reputable dealers
like B&H, Adorama, our own Rich or Pat or Kit here. A very simple rule
of thumb is that if the dealer is based in Brooklyn (look for a 718 area
code) and has prices significantly lower than B&H, then run away. You
will end up paying more than at a proper dealer.

Nathan