Subject: [Leica] Born at Risk pictures
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Sep 15 08:34:39 2004

Thanks, Bill...And it also demonstrates the difficulty of trying to deal
with complex issues within the constraints of daily journalism - I have
a good 10,000 words worth of notes from interviews with outside experts
I never ended up using; all interesting, important stuff - not every
word of the 10,000, but at least part of what each of those people had
to say.