Subject: [Leica] Rich of Photovillage
From: eperea at walkereng.com (Emilio Perea)
Date: Sun Sep 12 07:04:40 2004

On Sat, Sep 11, 2004 at 10:31:43AM -0600, John Collier wrote:
> Why not take fifteen seconds to set up a hotmail/yahoo account and deal
> with Rich that way?

Because there is no reason to believe it would work.  The original
poster's message was blocked due to content, not address.

> Every now and then I have been blocked.

I know.  Your IP address range is listed on the Green Party's published
blacklist:

 24.64-71.:allow,RBLSMTPD="-Shaw Fiberlink spam network banned (open
 proxies everywhere!)"

> Big deal!

It is, actually.  Unless you really are a spammer, it is bound to be a
PITA for you.

> That's life in this spam infested world.

That's why somebody like Rich should not be forwarding his mail to AOL,
since it appears they will not deliver it reliably.

> BTBW, did you try the mail link on his website?!
>
> rich@photovillage.com

I didn't, but that is the address the original poster used.

mail.photovillage.com (which is another name for inbox.nyi.net)
received his message and forwarded it to AOL, which bounced it as
spam.

That is how this thread started.  I'm not sure why it continues. :-)

Replies: Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] Rich of Photovillage)
Message from studio.rimediotti at iol.it (Dott. Ing. Claudio Rimediotti) ([Leica] Rich of Photovillage)
Message from eperea at walkereng.com (Emilio Perea) ([Leica] Rich of Photovillage)
Message from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Rich of Photovillage)