Subject: [Leica] Protests, Photographers, and the Police (fwd)
From: eperea at walkereng.com (Emilio Perea)
Date: Sat Sep 11 08:43:10 2004

On Sat, Sep 11, 2004 at 05:01:14PM +0200, Daniel Ridings wrote:

> Perhaps if we could figure out how to set our "Reply-To:" on occassion to
> "lugforum" instead of "lug".

I don't believe that is possible, since the mailing list software
rewrites the headers.  It is always possible to send your own replies to
the lugforum, but then you don't know if the person you are replying to
will see it...

The ideal solution would be for the mailing list not to rewrite the
headers, and for mail clients to set and use MFT, and for people to pay
attention to what they are doing.  But in that world there would be no
need to worry about off-topic anything. :-)

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Protests, Photographers, and the Police (fwd))
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Protests, Photographers, and the Police (fwd))