Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 37: Schiphol and Almere
From: applemac97 at yahoo.com (Muhammad Chishty)
Date: Sat Sep 11 16:41:29 2004

Nathan:

Very nice PAWs.  A friend of mine in Chicago has the
10D and I am always impressed with the image quality.
I am very tempted to get the Canon EOS 20D.  It will
be available soon.  But I think I will still keep my
M6 TTL!  Too many photos and too many good memories
over the years connected to that camera! :-)

I like these two very much.
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_37.jpg
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_37alt2.jpg

I have had several layovers at Schipol Airport in the
distant past.  I still remember the nice shops there.
As good as Heathrow Airport's duty free stores.

Regards,

Richie Chishty