Subject: [Leica] re: NYPD republicans?
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (buzz.hausner@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Sep 10 12:01:48 2004

How is it that this list can turn virtually any thread back to a discussion
of Nazis?  I for one hope that we have no further discussion of Nazis or
even crypto-Nazis.  I do have a delete button, so it would be nice if anyone
perpetuating this discuission change the subject line to reflect "Nazi
Content."  Thanks.

Buzz Hausner

Replies: Reply from joecodi at clearsightusa.com (J. Codispoti) ([Leica] re: NYPD republicans?)
Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] re: NYPD republicans?)