Subject: [Leica] re: NYPD republicans?
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Thu Sep 9 16:47:02 2004

>From: "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net>
>
>Any one that thinks the NYPD is an extension of the Republican party >has
been inhaling something besides Rodinal.

I agree.

Laura Catherine, who was arrested in the same group, wrote of the
experience:

" ... an officer grouped me with 4 other women and took all of our
information and started filling out foms. He was my arresting officer (AO)
and turned out to be really nice. He told us that he's retiring in 3 months
and thinks the way police are handling the protesters to be very
unnecessary, and as long as we cooperated, he would give us the lightest
charge possible. While that was all very nice it still sucked because he was
still arresting me and just following his orders."

Replies: Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] re: NYPD republicans?)