Subject: [Leica] FS: R winder, Leicaflex SL, fine prints
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Thu Sep 9 15:46:52 2004

Winder-R, for R4 through R7. Good working condition, small cracks in top
plate, battery holder looks new  $75

Winder-R4 for R4 through R7, NOT WORKING, for parts or repair.  Battery
holder broken but holds batteries when clicked into winder.  Make an offer.

Leicaflex SL, poor condition, but it works with limitations.  Silver chrome,
has numerous scuffs and dings and a dent near the rewind crank.  "B" shutter
speed doesn't work, meter inoperative, some prism separation near the UL
corner of the viewscreen.  $100 as-is or I can replace the prism with a good
used prism for an additional $75

And as always I am selling fine prints of many of my photographs.  You've
seen them at http://www.wildlightphoto.com and a growing number of list
members and others thoughout the world have them in their private
collections.  The ones made with Leica equipment are at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/leicaprints.html

And all prints available, including those made with off-topic equipment, are
at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento