Subject: [Leica] Dye Transfer
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Sep 8 22:53:54 2004

On 9/8/04 12:57 PM, "Feli di Giorgio" <feli@creocollective.com> typed:

> On Wed, 2004-09-08 at 12:36, Jim Hemenway wrote:
>> Nope, I was suggesting that since no company is making color 11x14 film
>> any longer, that the 3 filter method would be a way for Phong to shoot
>> 11x14 color.
>>
>> Jim
>
> Like three strip Technicolor!
>
> Can you imagine the size of a 3 strip TC movie camera that shot with
> rolls of 11x14 film?
> ;-)
>

> Feli

I was just reading today about the Circuit Cameras which take 10 inch film
and there was which I assume took 16 inch film as it was the "16".

You can still get 10 inch for the 10 which was their most popular size and
the one which took the LHSA group in San Antonio a month after 911.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/