Subject: [Leica] OT: Safe Storage
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Wed Sep 8 18:27:28 2004

After a neighbour experienced an attempted break-in during the day I decided
I'd better purchase a safe to lock up some household goods including some of
my cameras and lenses.

The safe I purchased has a significant fire proof rateing and appears to not
have any form of air hole. Is anyone else using one of these for safe
storage of their photo equipment, if so is humidity proofing an issue?

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] OT: Safe Storage)