Subject: [Leica] Iiconic Names
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Wed Sep 8 17:42:00 2004

2004-09-08-20:29:20 Marc James Small:
> And, of course, the apex of his career
> came when he designed the Sunbeam Alpine sports car in 1959.

H'mm...  does this imply that you'd be a fan of the Tiger, or that you'd
consider the Tiger a desecration of the perfection of the original
design?

I've never driven either, but I've always been impressed with just how
fun an Alpine Tiger seemed like it'd have been to scoot around in.

Message from msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Iiconic Names)