Subject: [Leica] Iiconic Names
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Tue Sep 7 17:21:11 2004

Speaking of iconic shapes, how can we be sure, Emanuel, that you didn't
change the spelling of your name from Loewy?  Please see...

http://www.raymondloewy.com/

Has anyone ever seen Emanuel LOWI and Raymond LOEWY together?  Mere
coincidence or diabolical plot?  You be the judge.

For those in desperate need of on-topic content, Raymond Loewy designed
the Anscoflex, and the insanely maligned Purma Special.  Alas, no Loewy
appears to be associated with Leica before Brother Emanuel who refuses
to divulge what he is hiding by his name change.

        Buzz