Subject: [Leica] The tragic tale of my ruined photo...
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Wed Sep 8 10:10:36 2004

So, I'm photographing the RNC for Silicon Alley radio. Wednesday night,
George H. W. Bush is in the presidential box with Barbara and Zell Miller. I
knew it would probably be my photo of the night. Problem was, they were
sitting down and I could only see them from the nose up. I cleverly realized
that at the end of the Ronald Reagan tribute video, they would all stand up
and applaud, so I staked out a great spot on the floor and waited. At the
end of the video, the lights came on and sure enough, Zell, President Bush
and Mrs. Bush all stand up to applaud! I alone will get the shot! I frame
it, but, what the heck! There's this white blob covering the bottom of the
picture! What could it be that ruined my photo?? See for yourself.

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/temp/2004/ruined.jpg

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: The tragic tale of my ruined photo...)
Reply from locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke) ([Leica] The tragic tale of my ruined photo...)
Reply from jdos2 at mindspring.com (Jeff Sumner) ([Leica] The tragic tale of my ruined photo...)