Subject: [Leica] Remembering Smokey
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Sep 7 13:48:18 2004

My intense condolences. Went thought the same thing myself this year and it
turned into an intensely fully thread on the LUG because some guy didn't
like animals or pets and made a big deal about it. I'm sure everyone
remembers.

Kitties rule. Right next to doggies.

Actually I'm fond of just about any old animal small or big. Even humans!

On the verge of getting a Kitty companion for Elmo my German Shepard.

A Dog needs his cat.
Cat needs is dog.
Opposites attract. But they're fellow whiskered critters.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/