Subject: [Leica] Remembering Smokey
From: ksherman at cottenmusic.com (ksherman)
Date: Tue Sep 7 08:26:20 2004

Adam,

Thank you for allowing us to share a bit of how much you and your family
loved Smokey.  I certainly know how you feel, and I think any/all of us who
have loved (and then lost) a pet such as Smokey, know what you're going
through.
My Mom lost her own "Smokey" this past year (he was almost 15, and for a cat
who lived out of doors, this seemed a million years), and I lost my 16-1/2
year old "Kelsie" last October.  Our lives are better for having these
little "fur people" in them for the time we have them (and yes, beyond that
time).

Smokey was a great gift to you and your family, and you certainly knew what
you had.  That's a great thing.  Smokey, I'm sure, knew what she'd been
given, too.

All my best to you in your time of loss.  kim