Subject: [Leica] Remembering Smokey
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Tue Sep 7 08:15:25 2004

Adam Bridge wrote:

> Last Friday our 17 year-old kitty had to be put down. In the last
> month she had stopped eating and was losing weight fast. The vet found
> a mass behind her eye which was making it very painful for her to open
> her mouth or to swallow.
>
> She was a wonderful cat.
> I will miss her terribly.

Sorry to hear about Smokey, and don't give a second thought to the cost of
veterinary care.  Considering the entertainment and joy she brought you,
medical attention seems the least you could do for her.  I still miss my
long-time running companion, an Alaskan Malamute, even seven years after his
time ran out.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com